For information and Resources related to Covid-19, Click Here
There are more opportunities and resources than ever before for students with disabilities who are preparing to transition from school to life as an adult, but sometimes all the options can be overwhelming. Have you ever wished that you just had a checklist of the most important things you need to do to prepare youth with disabilities for the future, particularly as they get ready to finish high school? Well, we tried to make it as simple as possible with a one-page checklist created with input from other parents, advocacy leaders, students, educators, and professionals—including links to the resources to complete those checklist items. This one-pager includes the top recommendations for 16 to 18-year-old students with disabilities to achieve their life goals and look forward to a bright future!
- A Closer look at our Solutions: Job Ready. Life Ready. https://hdi.uky.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Interactive-Preview-Packet-EAI-Job-Ready.-Life-Ready.pdf
- 2022 Student Earned Income Exclusion Fact Sheet
- CAL WIPA Brochure Choices Navigator
- The Truth About Working While Receiving SSI in 2022
- Goodwill WIPA Hand Out 2021 – 2026
- Adjustments to SSI payments – 2022 with 2022 Threshold Amount
Please send questions and comments regarding CWTP to Trina Hewlett.
Last Updated: 7/22/2022 10:00:00 AM
© 2007-2022 – All rights reserved.