34. Universal Design and Learning: Supporting all Learners in Professional Development
The inclusion of all learners, regardless of ability, is essential in training and teaching environments. The goal of this talk is for learners to leave with the skills to begin implementing universal design strategies in their work. The lecture is intended to give learners an overview of universal design and practical ways to use accessibility practices in the creation of documents.
- List one way you will JAZZ up your documents
- Describe how you will USE an additional method to incorporate accessibility in your documents
- Note two ways to SIMPLIFY text
- Detail how you will TEST your documents