36. Taking the Leap: Design and Development of Problem-Based Online Learning
Online learning has become a mainstay in early care and education professional development. This session is for trainers or faculty who need guidance for developing online training, or for anyone who is training online and would like to make content interactive, engaging, and universally designed. Two stages of development will be discussed, as well as turning problems into online learning solutions. Questions and answers will be addressed in real time with the use of your smart phone, tablet, or computer.
- Develop a problem-based learning objective.
- Identify a knowledge, skill, and attitude for your learning objective
- Develop an assessment for the knowledge, skill and attitude
- Identify universal design for learning strategies