To promote the inclusion, independence, and contributions of people with disabilities and their families throughout the lifespan. We achieve our mission through education, research and evaluation, information sharing, leadership, and advocacy across Kentucky and the nation.
Our Core Values
The following principles guide all of our interactions:
- We strive for cultural and linguistic competence in all of our work and products;
- We demonstrate respect for all individuals;
- We promote self-determination through individual communication, learning, choices, and self-advocacy;
- We work for full access in education, work, health, housing, recreation, and relationships across our communities;
- We cultivate both individual and organization learning;
- We engage in open and responsive communication; and
- We foster creativity, flexibility, and collaboration.