Our vision is the full participation and contribution of all people with disabilities in all aspects of society.
Our Core Values
The following principles guide all of our interactions:
- We strive for cultural and linguistic competence in all of our work and products;
- We demonstrate respect for all individuals;
- We promote self-determination through individual communication, learning, choices, and self-advocacy;
- We work for full access in education, work, health, housing, recreation, and relationships across our communities;
- We cultivate both individual and organizational learning;
- We engage in open and responsive communication; and
- We foster creativity, flexibility, and collaboration.