Online delivery of the Certificate in Developmental Disabilities began in the Spring 2009 semester. This Certificate offers the same content as the on campus Certificate, but is offered through distance education.
Who might benefit from achieving a Certificate in Developmental Disabilities through online learning?
- Professionals working in the field
- Family, friends and self-advocates who want to learn more about developmental disabilities
- Someone with a bachelor’s degree who wants expand their academic background
Students who are or will be enrolled in an advanced degree program, or those who have a baccalaureate degree can simply apply for Postbaccalaureate (non-degree) status in order to complete the certificate.
Click on an area below for more information. You may also contact HDI’s Preservice Training Coordinator, Dr. Walt Bower, at (859) 257-3360 or email@example.com.
- Brochure for the Online Certificate (PDF)
- Learning Objectives
- Online Certificate Application (PDF)
Application materials for University of Kentucky’s Graduate School are available at www.uky.edu/research/gs.